Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DETERMINATION

Let me break it down for those that don't know. I went to try on my dress and just a few weeks ago it fit so nice and I had no problems. Well on Tuesday August 13 my best-friend Kathy said to me let's go and try on my dress. I told her okay just to shut her up and good thing I did since my dress was 1/4 to small. Man I am very glad I tried it on, and not having waited until the day before. So I came to work and told Koren, Kathryn, Dee, Wendy and they are all working with me to make sure I get in my dress. I have this beautiful dress and I am going to get in it and it will fit nice once again. My mind is determined and with the help of them I know it won't be long. A shout out to them for helping me in this time of need!!! Thanks guys!!! I even walked the steps with Dee and man my legs burned but it felt really good afterwards and if I keep doing what they suggest I know it won't be long until I have that 1/4 gone!!!

No comments: