Friday, July 18, 2008

New Me!!

So I decided to go and get all of my hair chopped off. At first I was a little reluctant but it needed it. Daniel does not even know I called up my favorite beautician in the world and asked her to squeeze me in and she did and told her to cut it all off. I was nervous thinking man my fever has me tripping, but when she got done with it and styled it all up I was in LOVE!!! Its so carefree now and I must admit it looks really good. Now I just have to wait and see what Daniel has to say about it this will be interesting to see. Actually nobody in my family has seen my new do and i want to know what they will say about it, especially my daughter, she always has a comment bout the things I do. Lets see what else I change before my big day, hopefully not much I don't want to shock Daniel to much before he acutally says "I DO"! LOL

No comments: